Authentically American, the Bone Button Western combines iconic Western Frontier design with the best damn manufacturing this side of the Mississippi
Born on the American frontier where there was nary a tailor in sight, the signature feature of a solid Western Shirt is the use of snaps rather than buttons. Snaps are far more durable and less prone to be torn off than a sewn on button, especially when you’re, say, ropin’ cattle on the open range. Lucky for the rest of us non-cowboy types, snaps look pretty darn cool too, especially the unique burnt cow bone snaps Flint and Tinder used in their Bone Button Western. Not that they’d have it any other way, but you better believe it’s made in the USA, ‘cause there’s just no other place to make an authentic Western Shirt.
- Authentic Western style with snap buttons and point design on pockets and yokes
- Burnt cow bone snaps — each snap has its own unique burn marks
- 8 oz denim with the perfect balance between durability and lightweight comfort
- Dual chest pockets with single point design and snap closure
- Silver gray stitching throughout
- 8 oz denim, 100% cotton
- Burnt cow button snap hardware
- The Bone Button Western has a regular fit that’s true to size, take your normal size
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting shirts and compare to the garment measurements below
|Dan (in the studio)||Keenan (in the wild)|
|Weight||175 lb||186 lb|
|Sleeve: Center Back to Sleeve Opening||35¼||35¾||36||36½||37¼|
|Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||28||28¼||28½||29||30|
All measurements are in inches.
- Wash inside out in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.