An American icon, reimagined
When Flint and Tinder’s designers decided to take on the Trucker Jacket — a garment as American as Bob Dylan at the Newport Folk Festival — they knew they had to get it right the first time — and if you ask us, they did. This lightweight trucker is cut from stonewashed denim that has a perfectly worn-in look and feel like the one your dad’s been hanging onto since his first Dylan show. Ridiculously comfy and loaded up with the toughness and style that made the Trucker such an undeniable American classic in the first place.
- An iconic American jacket, updated for the modern man
- Stonewashed to perfection for a soft, comfortable fit from the first wear
- Flattering contemporary fit: slightly longer and slimmer
- Two welt hand pockets, two interior pockets, and one chest pocket with button closure
- Cut, sewn and finished in Los Angeles, CA
- 99% cotton stonewashed denim with 1% spandex for the perfect balance of stylish looks and comfortable feel
- Flint and Tinder custom metal buttons with antique finish
- Custom herringbone pocketing, 65% cotton/35% polyester
- With a longer and slightly slimmer design, the Flint and Tinder Washed Trucker Jacket has a versatile, accessible fit that’s true to size—take your normal jacket size
- Cut with room in the shoulders/bicep to provide easy movement of the arms, yet the body is still trim for a tailored profile
- For the perfect fit, compare one of your best-fitting jackets to the garment measurements below
|Peter (in the wild)|
|Sleeve: Center Back to Sleeve Opening||35||35½||36||36½||37|
|Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||26½||27||27½||28||29|
All measurements are in inches.
- Wash warm
- Tumble dry
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.