Introducing a knockout: the Flint and Tinder Heavyweight Tee
Cut from a heavier fabric than your typical tee or henley, the Flint and Tinder Heavyweight Henley looks great and, thanks to an old-school yarn spinning technique, can take a serious beating. These are what we’ll be building our layered outfits with all fall and winter long — throw anything on top of this tee and you’re solid. As always, 100% sourced and made in the USA.
- Made from 100% carded cotton from the Mississippi Delta, spun in North Carolina
- Heavyweight 16 singles cotton jersey is comfortable and super durable
- Blind stitched hem and sleeve opening for a smooth exterior finish
- Enzyme washed for extra softness
- Ribbed neckband
- Sourced and made in the USA
- 100% 16s/1 carded cotton jersey
- Cotton from the Mississippi Delta
- Yarn spun in North Carolina
- Fabric knit and dyed in Los Angeles
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
Ian is 6'1", weighs 170 lbs. and wears a size M
- The Heavyweight Tee has a standard fit that runs true to size — take your normal size in tees
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting tees or henleys and compare to the garment measurements below
|Chest||39 ½||41 ½||43 ½||45 ½|
|Shoulder||17||17 ½||18||18 ¾|
|Sleeve: Shoulder Seam to Sleeve Opening||8 ½||9||9 ¼||9 ½|
|Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||26 ¾||27 ½||28 ¼||29|
*All measurements are in inches.
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.