Introducing a knockout: the Flint and Tinder Heavyweight Tee
Cut from a heavier fabric than your typical tee or henley, the Flint and Tinder Heavyweight Henley looks great and, thanks to an old-school yarn spinning technique, can take a serious beating. These are what we’ll be building our layered outfits with all fall and winter long — throw anything on top of this tee and you’re solid. As always, 100% sourced and made in the USA.
- Made from 100% carded cotton from the Mississippi Delta, spun in North Carolina
- Heavyweight 16 singles cotton jersey is comfortable and super durable
- Blind stitched hem and sleeve opening for a smooth exterior finish
- Enzyme washed for extra softness
- Ribbed neckband
- Sourced and made in the USA
- 100% 16s/1 carded cotton jersey
- Cotton from the Mississippi Delta
- Yarn spun in North Carolina
- Fabric knit and dyed in Los Angeles
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
- The Graphic Tee has a regular fit that’s true to size, take your normal size in tees
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting tees and compare to the garment measurements below
|Ian (in the studio)||Andrew (in the wild)|
|Sleeve: Shoulder Seam to Sleeve Opening||8½||9||9¼||9½||10|
|Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||26¾||27½||28¼||29||30|
All measurements are in inches.
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.