The weather-resistant Staywax Camp Shirt — a new chapter from the mill established in 1880
The Staywax Camp Shirt is a new chapter in the heritage outerwear story. This modern, easy-wearing silhouette is cut from a washable, weather-resistant waxed cotton from British Millerain, an old-school waxed fabric mill that dates back to 1880. The lightweight fabric and slightly slim fit make it perfect to throw over a t-shirt as a light jacket or wear as a layer when temperatures drop, making it a true weather-resistant, three-season piece.
- Waxed, weather-resistant Staywax fabric is lightweight and makes a perfect light jacket or mid-layer
- Innovative washable waxed cotton from British Millerain company
- Modern shirt jacket design made from a heritage fabric
- Low profile snap buttons throughout
- Dual chest pockets with snap button closures
- Interior media pocket to secure valuables
- Two welt hand pockets
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
- 4 oz British Millerain waxed cotton
- Low profile metal snap buttons throughout
- The Staywax Camp Shirt is cut with a slightly slim fit to make it suitable for wear as a light jacket or as a midlayer underneath another jacket
- The fit is true to size, take your normal size
- Size up if you are between sizes or if you prefer a relaxed fit
|Dan (in the studio)||Cameron (in the wild)|
|Weight||175 lb||180 lb|
|Sleeve: Center Back to Sleeve Opening||35½||36||36½||36¾||37|
|Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||28||28½||29||29½||30|
- Wash in cool water
- Line dry
- Reproof as needed
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.