Limited edition US-made workshirts with Japanese denim, vintage French styling, and the perfect fit
To design the perfect workshirt, Flint and Tinder started with a soft yet tough-wearing denim in the perfect weight for year-round wear, made by leading Japanese denim mill Kuroki. Next, after poring over workwear construction from around the world, they landed on a vintage crossback design from France and reinforced it with triple-needle stitching to strengthen the most crucial seams. The last step is to cut, sew and finish the shirt right here in the USA with all of the American pride that makes Flint and Tinder a favorite around these parts.
- Midweight black denim from the Kuroki mill in Japan, washed for softness
- Crossback construction reinforces the yoke and adds comfort and mobility to shoulders
- Triple-needle reinforcement at side seams, yoke and armhole
- Distressed metal fish-eye buttons
- Dual chest patch pockets with button closure
- 5.6 oz Kuroki washed black denim
- 100% cotton
- The Crossback Workshirt has a regular fit that’s true to size, take your normal size
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best-fitting shirts and compare to the garment measurements below
- Our model Chris is 6'1", weighs 185 lb, and wears a size M
|Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||28¾||29¼||29¾||30¼||31¾|
|Sleeve: Center Back to Sleeve Opening||35||35½||36||36½||37½|
All measurements are in inches.
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.