An icon of style, now flannel-lined for warmth and comfort
Tough, timeless, and made in the USA, this top-seller is constructed with a waxed and weather-resistant Martexin 7 oz. sailcloth, which like selvage denim or finely tanned leather, will only get better with age. Every time you hoist a beer, tie your boots, or ride your bike, your movements will lighten the color of the waxed fabric in the creases and bends to create your own unique wear patterns. It's truly a thing of beauty, and why every guy needs a Waxed Trucker in their closet. And unlike most of the other Waxed Truckers on the market, this jacket is soft out of the box, and can even be worn only with a tee underneath since both the body and sleeves are fully lined with soft, 100% cotton flannel that feels great on the skin. For the price, you simply can't beat the quality, construction, and versatility of this bad boy.
- Waxed, weather-resistant Martexin 7 oz. sailcloth from New Jersey
- The Martexin 7 oz sailcloth is waxed on both sides for warmth and insulation
- Body and sleeves fully lined with soft 100% cotton flannel
- Button-flap chest pocket
- 2 welt hand pockets
- Authentic type 1 trucker jacket detailing with a modern fit
- F and T antique metal buttons with signature bullseye on back
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
- 7 oz. Martexin waxed sailcloth
- 100% Cotton herringbone flannel lining
- Flint and Tinder custom metal buttons with antique finish
- The Flannel-Lined Waxed Trucker Jacket fits true to size — order your normal size in jackets
Spot clean only. Do not dry clean.
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.