A year-round, hard-wearing classic, made in Texas.
On a daily basis you’ll find more than a few of us here at HBHQ rocking lightweight oxfords, and most often they’re the Texas-made Oxford. This lightweight button up made from Portuguese cotton is unbelievably soft, airy and breathable, perfect for any casual occasion during the warmer months — and possibly even better for layering on top of when it cools off. On top of it all, they’re made in an El Paso, Texas factory that’s been family-owned for three generations where they only make shirts, and, if you ask us, damn fine shirts at that.
- Made from premium Portuguese cotton
- Enzyme washed for softness
- Chest patch pocket for small items
- Front placket for a clean, reinforced front finish
- Button-down placket collar
- Back pleat for range of movement
- USA-made buttons
- Made in Texas by a third-generation, family-owned factory
- 100% Portuguese cotton fabric, 6.2 oz
- The Soft Washed Oxford has a tailored fit that’s true to size, take your normal size
- If you are between sizes, we recommend taking the larger size
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting shirts and compare to the garment measurements below
|Dan (in the studio)||Cameron (in the diner)|
|Weight||175 lb||195 lb|
|Sleeve: Center Back to Sleeve Opening||34¾||35¼||35¾||36¼||36¾|
|Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||28½||29||29½||30||30¾|
All measurements are in inches.
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.