A soft yet durable shirt perfect for the winter months
On a daily basis during the cold San Francisco winter you can count on at least one of us here at HBHQ to be rocking moleskin in form or another, including the Texas Moleskin Shirt. This thing was a hit from the moment the first sample hit the office. The durable, heavyweight fabric is unbelievably soft yet strong and resistant to wind and abrasion, perfect as an overshirt on chilly days and as a mid-layer when the temperatures really start to drop. On top of it all, they’re made in an El Paso, Texas factory that’s been family-owned for three generations, and they only make shirts, and if you ask us, damn fine shirts at that.
- Made from durable moleskin fabric that’s heavyweight, warm and soft
- Chest patch pocket for small items
- Front placket for a reinforced and clean front finish
- Button-down placket collar
- Back pleat for range of movement
- US-dyed Corozo buttons
- Made in Texas by a third-generation, family-owned factory
- 100% Cotton
- The Texas Moleskin Shirt has a slim-tailored fit. For a regular fit, size up.
- For the absolute best fit, measure one of your best-fitting shirts and compare to the chart below
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.