Meet the cashmere of cotton
These are straight up the softest, best fitting shirts we’ve ever worn. The secret sauce? Special and rare long-staple Supima cotton from California’s San Joaquin Valley, which is knit with a new advanced technique called “Baby Jersey” that creates a luxurious and airy fabric. Seriously — we wish you could reach through the screen and touch these tees.
- Made from 100% Supima cotton, which has stronger yet softer fibers than regular cotton
- Baby Jersey knitting technique creates a luxurious and airy fabric
- Garment dyed for added softness
- Preshrunk for a great fit
- Cut and sewn within a 20 mile radius of Los Angeles
- 100% Certified US grown Supima cotton
Supima cotton is 35% longer than regular cotton. Its superior length creates smoother and cleaner yarns that when knit with the Baby Jersey technique, results in the strongest, softest and longest-lasting cotton fabric available.
- The Supima Air Knit Polo has a tailored fit that’s true to size — order your normal size in tees
- For the absolute best fit, measure one of your favorite fitting polos or tees and compare to the chart below, keeping in mind the Air Knit Polo is preshrunk
|Sleeve: Shoulder to Sleeve Opening||8½||9||9¼||9½||10|
|Body Length: High Shoulder to Bottom||26¾||27½||28¼||29||30|
All measurements are in inches.
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.