Cold weather apparel, designed and tested in Cornwall, England
Finisterre’s signature cold weather clothes grew out of a passion for surfing and plenty of cold pre-dawn starts off the coast of Cornwall, England — the site of our latest catalog and a place that knows a thing or two about keeping warm in wet, gray weather. The Branek crew is a classic knit crewneck that's knit from a blend of wool for warmth and insulation and 20% synthetic fibers for strength and durability.
- Made from a durable, warm, and insulating wool blend that uses only Woolmark-accredited wool
- Textured multi-color flecked yarn for a unique look
- Traditional fisherman's rib stitch technique
- Ribbed neck, cuffs, and hem
- Fully fashioned knitting for a clean, seamless interior finish
- Textured, multi-color flecked yarn
- 80% Woolmark-accredited wool, 20% polyamide
- The Bundoran has a regular fit that's true to size, take your normal sweater or hoodie size
- For the absolute best personal fit, compare your body measurements to the chart below
|Chest||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44|
|Height||67 - 69||69 - 71||71 - 73||73 - 75|
All measurements are in inches.
- Hand wash only in cool waterproof using gentle detergent
- Dry flat away from direct heat or sunlight
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.