A chunky, cable-knit pom pom beanie made with a lightweight, ridiculously soft wool/alpaca blend
Finisterre’s signature cold weather clothes grew out of a passion for year-round surfing in the UK and plenty of chilly pre-dawn starts. This classic pom pom beanie features a traditional Aran knit, inspired by intricate cable-knit jumpers from the Aran Islands off the west coast of Ireland. It’s made with a blend of lambswool and alpaca for a ridiculously soft and surprisingly lightweight feel.
- Traditional cable pattern from the Aran Islands off the west coast of Ireland
- Lightweight and ridiculously soft lambswool/alpaca blend
- Woolmark accreditation assures quality of wool
- Ribbed, turned-up brim for fit
- Knitted in Portugal, a hotbed of quality menswear manufacturing
- Yarn spun and dyed in Italy
- 45% Lambswool, 25% Alpaca, 30% Acrylic
- Wool sourced from Australia, alpaca sourced from Peru, acrylic from Italy
- Hand wash only in cool water with gentle detergent
- Dry flat away from direct heat or sunlight
- One size fits all
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.