The ultimate hybrid, outdoor-meets-urban cold weather layer
Cut from a four-way stretch, American-made Polartec® fabric that doesn’t skimp on the comfort, the Merritt Jacket is versatile three-season layer that you can wear as a jacket in the fall and spring and as a mid-layer under a jacket in deep winter. Rounded out with a modern fit and considered details, it’ll keep you looking sharp and feeling comfortable whether you’re heading down to the coffee shop or striking out for parts unknown.
- Cut from American-made Polartec® Power Stretch Pro
- Four-way stretch for comfort across a wide range of activities
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep your dry and comfortable all day long
- Durable, reinforced fabric resists abrasion and rips
- Stretch woven contrast shoulder panels and collar
- Quick-draw side pockets
- Envelope-style chest pocket
- YKK snaps
- Made in Oakland, California
- Polartec® Power Stretch Pro, four-way stretch, abrasion-resistant, breathable and moisture-wicking
- 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% spandex
- The Merritt Jacket has a slim straight fit that’s true to size, take your normal jacket or shirt jacket size
- If you’re normally between sizes, we recommend taking the larger size
- For the absolute best fit, measure one of your best fitting pieces of outerwear and compare to the chart below
All measurements are in inches.
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.