The ultimate hybrid, outdoor-meets-urban cold weather layer
Cut from a four-way stretch, American-made Polartec® fabric that doesn’t skimp on the comfort, the Merritt Jacket is versatile three-season layer that you can wear as a jacket in the fall and spring and as a mid-layer under a jacket in deep winter. Rounded out with a modern fit and considered details, it’ll keep you looking sharp and feeling comfortable whether you’re heading down to the coffee shop or striking out for parts unknown.
- Cut from American-made Polartec® Power Stretch Pro
- Four-way stretch for comfort across a wide range of activities
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep your dry and comfortable all day long
- Durable, reinforced fabric resists abrasion and rips
- Stretch woven contrast shoulder panels and collar
- Quick-draw side pockets
- Envelope-style chest pocket
- YKK snaps
- Made in Oakland, California
- Polartec® Power Stretch Pro, four-way stretch, abrasion-resistant, breathable and moisture-wicking
- 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% spandex
- The Merritt Jacket has a slim straight fit that’s true to size, take your normal jacket or shirt jacket size
- If you’re normally between sizes, we recommend taking the larger size
- For the absolute best fit, measure one of your best fitting pieces of outerwear and compare to the chart below
All measurements are in inches.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.