”At last, technical running shades that actually look stylish” - Wired Magazine
District Vision’s performance eyewear system was developed over a two-year technical testing period involving New York City athletes and Japanese engineering. With features and design meant to protect your eyes when running, finished with stylish looks that blow most running shades out of the water, these are our favorite glasses to throw on when heading out the door for a run, whether it’s a jog through the park or an no-hold-barred go at besting a PR.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and designed for speed
- D+ lens technology constructed from a proprietary polycarbonate that’s shatterproof and anti-scratch
- Lenses coated with anti-reflective coating and oleophobic treatment to make them water and oil repellent
- Hypoallergenic nose pad and temple tips are fully adjustable for secure and comfortable fit
- Frames compatible with prescription lenses
- Includes a high-grade microfiber running pouch
- Tested by New York athletes and made in Japan
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Rubber nose pad and temple tips with titanium core
- Titanium hardware
|Lens||48.48 mm H x 55 mm W|
|Overall Width||135.7 mm|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.