Robust and dependable dive watches used by professional divers and military personnel worldwide
Deep Blue’s dive watches are among the most functional and affordable timepieces in the industry. The Nato Diver 300 is a classic dive watch design — oversized lumed hour markers and hands, lumed reverse-lollipop seconds hand, unidirectional timer bezel, screwdown crown — powered by the hale and hearty Seiko NH36 automatic mechanical movement.
- Automatic mechanical movement winds itself using the motion of your wrist
- 316L stainless steel case with black, scratch-resistant PVD coating
- Super-LumiNova lume on hours markers and hands for low-light legibility
- Offset crown for comfortable all-day wear
- Day/date window situated at 3 o’clock
- Unidirectional diving bezel, helium release valve and 330 meter water-resistance
- Durable, scratch-resistant sapphire glass crystal with antireflective coating
- Function: Time, day, date
- Movement: Seiko NH36 automatic mechanical movement, 24 jewels, bilingual day/date
- Dial: Black dial with applied hour markers and oversized markers and hands
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel, PVD coated
- Case Bezel: 316L stainless steel, PVD coated
- Case Back: 316L stainless steel
- Crown: Screwdown crown, positioned at 4 o’clock
- Water Resistance: 300 m / 30 ATM / 1000 ft
- Crystal: Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
- Strap: Striped Nato strap
- Lume: Superluminova hour markers, hands and 12 o’clock marker on bezel
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Crystal Material: Sapphire glass
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Case Diameter: 44 mm
- Case Height: 14 mm
- Strap Width: 22 mm
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.