Because your feet deserve it
In a Northfield, Vermont factory that’s still family owned and operated three generations in, Darn Tough is making not only some darn tough socks backed up by their no-strings-attached lifetime warranty, they’re making them comfy too. Hikers of all stripes have long sung the praises of the Hiker 1/4 Sock’s ability to withstand the worst conditions the great outdoors can dish out as well as being able to stay dry and odorless even when you need to squeeze a couple extra days out of them.
- Includes two pairs of Hiker socks
- High-density cushioning on the boot base and shin provides comfort and fit with the perfect bounce
- Natural, sustainable Merino wool provides temperature regulation without bulk
- Naturally antimicrobial to fight against bacteria and odor
- Supremely comfortable, breathable and fast-drying
- Performance fit assures no slipping, no bunching and no blisters
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Vermont, USA
- 61% Merino Wool
- 37% Nylon
- 2% Lycra® Spandex
The Hiker 1/4 Sock rises 6.5” above the base of the heel.
Size / Shoe Size
- M / 8 - 9.5
- L / 10 - 12
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.