Our favorite boot from Danner's Portland Select range, in a custom, Huckberry-exclusive colorway
Given the chance to craft our very own colorway of a Danner boot, our first choice was the Mountain Pass, part of their Portland Select line of rugged, USA-made boots with a modern sensibility, inspired by their most iconic silhouettes. The Mountain Pass's durable, patina-hungry full-grain leather uppers are expertly crafted to a lightweight Vibram sole built to grip any terrain in any conditions. The combination of a shock-absorbing midsole and a breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex liner keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long. And it's all built to the exacting Danner standards in their Portland workshop to be of the highest quality to make a boot that we should all be proud to have represent the spirit of American craftsmanship.
- Custom S'mores colorway available exclusively at Huckberry
- Water resistant, full-grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Danner's handcrafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Bi-fit board construction in place of a shank, midsole and lasting board provides a lighter weight and more athletic support
- Removable, polyurethane footbed provides comfort and underfoot support
- Vibram® Kletterlift Thin outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability with a reduced height and weight platform
- Made in USA
- Upper: Full-grain Leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex Waterproof Lining
- Outsole: Rubber
- The Mountain Pass is constructed on the Portland-made 503 last with a casual, true-to-size fit and 4.5” rise. Take your normal boot size
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they're the right fit.
- Keep your boots clean with a clean cloth or brush
- Always allow the leather to air dry
- Extend the life of your boots by treating the leather with a mink oil or all-natural leather conditioner
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.