The perfect evolution of a timeless classic
Danner has led the charge in outdoor footwear innovation for decades, so it’s no surprise they’re pushing the envelope once more. They’ve taken the iconic Danner Light (the first shoe ever to use Gore-Tex lining for waterproof protection) and upgraded it with the latest in high-quality performance tech, dubbing it the Explorer 650. Combining heritage style with updated features, the result is a lightweight, agile hiker. They’ve strategically replaced sections of leather with durable nylon, resulting in a lighter boot that requires less break-in time. The Vibram SPE midsole provides a durable, cushioning platform and the Vibram Megagrip outsole technology offers best-in-class traction for multiple types of terrain.
- Full-grain Leather and Nylon Upper
- 100% Waterproof Barrier
- Removable Ortholite Footbed: Three layers of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and maximum cushion
- Vibram SPE Midsole: Rubberized EVA is durable and enhances rebound, comfort, and support
- Vibram Escape Outsole: Specially formulated Megagrip compound provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- DPDX last: Low profile for versatility and everyday wear — built to offer room and comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
|Upper||Full-grain Leather and Nylon|
- The Explorer 650 fits true to size, take your normal shoe size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.