Classic mountain style, modern comfort and damn good looks
Danner’s Performance Heritage line of boots aims to combine their classic styling with lightweight innovation. The 600 model is the perfect example: using the best in modern technology and materials they’ve created a boot that hearkens back to classic boot style but incorporates best-in-class comfort and utility.
- Thick, durable suede upper
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in for a dry and comfortable boot all day long
- Removable Ortholite footbed combines three layers for maximum cushion and support
- Vibram SPE midsole made durable and cushioned rubberized EVA
- Vibram Fuga outsole with self-adapting lugs and specially formulate Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Low profile for everyday wear
- Includes two lace options
- 39 oz per pair
- 4.5” height
- Suede upper
- Danner Dry lining
- Ortholite memory foam footbed
- EVA midsole and outsole
- The Danner Mountain 600 fits slightly large, size down one half size for the best fit
- If you’re on the fence between two sizes, order both and take advantage of our free returns to try them both out
- Keep your boots clean with a clean cloth or brush
- Always allow the leather to air dry
- Extend the life of your boots by treating the leather with a mink oil or all-natural leather conditioner
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.