The classic American field coat, and then some
When Corridor clued us in that they were working on an indigo dyed version of their three-season M65-style field jacket, there was no question we had to get our hands on some of them. In an extremely limited run, Corridor took their most popular jacket and cut it from an indigo-dyed cotton ripstop that they then bleached for a washed out look. And when you include all of the features, pockets, and adjustable fit that made the original one of our favorites from Corridor, this version took it up to a whole ‘nother level.
- Extremely limited run with only 10 available on Huckberry
- Cut from a Japanese cotton ripstop that’s indigo dyed and then washed
- Unlined sleeves and body for true three-season versatility
- Two way YKK zippers lets you adjust the fit to your activity
- Functional hood with a stowaway pocket
- Pass through pockets for easy access
- Two internal pockets
- Made in USA
- Lightweight, Japanese cotton ripstop
- 2 way YKK zipper
- Spring snaps
- The Unlined M65 has a traditional boxy fit for layering underneath and freedom of movement, take your normal jacket size
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting jackets and compare to the garment measurements below
- Hand wash or delicate cycle in cold water
- Do not use soap
- Hang dry
- Do not dry clean
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.