Kat + Roger's limited edition collab with Huckberry
As husband and wife, Kat and Roger have melded their respective fine art disciplines — painting for Kat, ceramics for Roger — into a thriving studio practice. Roger's hand-thrown, high-fired stoneware is embellished with Kat's geometric, playfully-patterned paintings. The end result is more functional and intimate than any art hanging in a museum could ever be. The Claystreet range represents their collaborative project with fellow ceramicists Mudshark Studios.
- Cactus colorway available exclusively at Huckberry
- Hand-painted design inspired by the landscape and colors of the West Coast
- Each planter is slip cast in durable stoneware
- Unglazed, textured surface complimented by the hand-painted stripes
- Comfortably fits a 6" grower's pot
- Each may vary slightly in color and size, due to the handmade nature
- Designed in Los Angeles by Kat & Roger, produced in Portland by Mudshark Studios -Drainage hole on planter base
- Slip cast stoneware
- 7½” H x 7½” diameter
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.