An oversized alpaca wool blanket that re-imagines the traditional South American blanket
The Citizenry’s team of globetrotters have made a life out of locating once-in-a-lifetime finds for the rest of us, and teaming up with the master craftspeople who make them to create limited collections that benefit the artisans without forcing them to compromise on quality. Each Del Campo blanket takes over a week to make in an Andean mountain village where Citizenry tracked down some of the best weavers on the planet. This cozy interpretation of beloved traditional South American blankets is the perfect size for picnics, living rooms and everything in between.
- Design based on traditional South American blankets
- Hand-loomed by master artisans in an Andean mountain village, each one takes a week to complete
- Made from 100% hypoallergenic alpaca wool, great for those with allergies or sensitive skin
- 80” x 50” oversized throw
- Made in an exclusively fair trade environment in the Andes Mountains
- 100% alpaca wool
- 80” x 50”
- Do not wash
- Dry clean only
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.