The Citizenry’s warmest, coziest blanket yet, handwoven in Peru by the weavers of San Pedro
The Citizenry’s team of globetrotters have made a life out of locating once-in-a-lifetime finds for the rest of us, and teaming up with the master craftspeople who make them to create limited collections that benefit the artisans without forcing them to compromise on quality. Hand-loomed in the mountains of Peru, each Abrazo blanket is made using the finest Peruvian wool Citizenry could get their hands on. Perfect for your next Netflix binge or curling up on the couch with a good book.
- Pure Peruvian Highland Wool is warm, cozy and durable
- Undyed wool with a soft and natural ivory hue
- Made in small batches, each hand-numbered by their maker
- Handwoven in San Pedro, Peru by skilled weavers in a fair-trade environment
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- 50” W x 70” L
- Do not wash
- Dry clean only
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.