Durable Japanese socks with intricate woven patterns
Based in Tokyo’s Sendagi neighborhood, CHUP makes their socks in limited editions with intricate patterns inspired by the natural world and folk art. Each sock is carefully knit on vintage machines refurbished by CHUP themselves, and then finished by hand for a seamless interior with unmatched comfort.
- No-show, non-slip construction
- Stocking frame machine knitted
- Hand-linked toe and opening
- Soft cotton blend
- Made in Japan
- Cotton Blend
- CHUP socks are tightly woven and will stretch to the shape of your foot over time, like a pair of raw denim jeans or a leather shoe
- Your CHUPs will fit snugly at first and will relax to fit your foot perfectly within a few wears
|S||6 - 8.5|
|M||9 - 11.5|
|L||12 - 14.5|
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.