"The combination of olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice lifts the spirits in winter" — Yotam Ottolenghi, British chef and restaurateur
With colder weather and shorter days right around the corner, we're definitely going to need something to lift our spirits a little bit, and Mr. Ottolenghi has the right idea if you ask us. Whether it's in a vinaigrette for a salad or a simple dressing for a plate of fresh pasta, a rock solid olive oil with bright, fresh taste makes all the difference in a dish. Brightland's California-made, high-quality extra virgin olive oil is healthy, tasty, and just right for chasing away those cold winter blues.
- Includes one 375 ml / 12.7 fl oz bottle each of Alive and Awake extra virgin olive oils
- Alive features a smooth and nutty taste with notes of green tomato and green almond
- Awake features a complex herbaceous and grassy taste with notes of artichoke and herbs
- Crafted to rigorous standards from hand-picked heirloom arbequina olives
- UV-powder coated glass bottle protects the olive oil from damaging light
- Absolutely no fillers or artificial preservatives
- 375 ml / 12.7 fl oz bottle
- Made in California
- Awake olive oil pairs well with homemade soups and stews, hearty pastas, warm bread, baked potatoes, roasted veggies and meats, fried eggs, crispy potatoes
- Alive oil oil pairs well with spinach and arugula salads, kale and greens, dressings and marinades, hummus, baked goods, and drizzled on sorbet or chocolate
Why Extra Virgin?
Unrefined and of the highest quality you can buy, extra-virgin olive oil is as good as it gets. It must meet strict standards to receive the extra-virgin label. You can also find more olive taste, other tasting notes, and vitamins and minerals in the unrefined extra-virgin varieties.
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.