B*72 Foundation Kit
Dont let its name fool you. The B*72 is not a WWII bomber. However, it is the bomb when it comes to being ready for almost anything
As the B*72 is the foundation of the Boltwell preparedness system, it has virtually everything two people need to get through a 72-hour emergency, including medical supplies, water purification solutions, energy bars, tools, makeshift shelter, and personal care products. Its designed to be the cornerstone on which you build your familys emergency preparedness plan.
- Supplies 2 people for 72 hours
- Pocket Stove
- Disposable Lighter
- Waterproof Matches
- Multi Tool
- Duct Tape (Mini Roll)
- Headlamp - 4-in-1 Emergency Tool
- Glow Light Sticks (3)
- Stainless Steel Cup
- Water Purification Tablets
- Nalgene® Water Bottle (2)
- Nylon Twine
- Tube Tent
- Trash Bags (2)
- Fleece Blanket (2)
- Rain Poncho (2)
- Hand Warmers (6) - Medical Kit
- N95 Masks (6)
- Permanent Marker Pen
- Weather Radio
- Reflective Vests (2) - ID Tag (2)
- Whistle (2) - Dry Shampoo
- Hand Sanitizer Pen
- All In One Toothbrush (2)
- Quick Dry Chamois Towel (2)
- Bathing Wipes (6)
- Disposable Toilet Bags (6)
- Protein Shot (w/caffeine) (2)
- Vanilla Food Bar (6)
- Lemon Food Bar (6)
- Raspberry Food Bar (6)
Duct Tape Mini Roll Duct tape has a fan club. And not just because it can fix fans. This durable, lightweight problem solver has also been known to patch leaky pipes, hold windows together, become art projects, and more! Plus, it can be used in first aid.
- Ducklings Mini Rolls by Duck® brand duct tape
- Pocket size with 15 feet per roll
Headlamp Hands free, durable, and ultra bright, this LED headlamp can light the way during dark walks. Its also great for making an improvised lantern when hung from a branch. (Dont be surprised if your kids want to borrow it for their indoor camping adventures.)
- Made by AceCamp®
- Water-resistant, impact resistant
- Batteries included
4-in-1 Emergency Tool Why settle for one emergency tool when you can have four? This lightweight, durable emergency tool was designed by professional firefighters to pry, chop, and clear debris during search and rescues, such as earthquakes. Plus, it will help you shut off your home's water and gas lines in the event of an emergency.
- On Duty® 4 in 1 Emergency Tool
- Rust proof
- Fits most residential gas and water turn-off valves
- Includes pry-wedge and special claw designed to sift through debris, as needed
Pocket Lantern Darkness stinks. And this little weather-resistant lantern emits an amazing amount of light for its compact, lightweight size thanks to an innovative, integrated reflector.
- Four light settings to help you light up a room or camp area, as well as to signal in the dark for help
- Super lightweight
- Includes 4 AA batteries
Pocket Stove Yes, this sturdy and packable little stove can cook. But it also can melt snow into water, boil water to sterilize first aid tools, and prepare small amounts of food. In an emergency, it just might be your new best friend. (Sorry, Fido.)
- 1 Esbit® stove with 6 fuel tabs
- Each solid-fuel tabs burns for about 12 minutes
- Holds a 12oz metal cup
- Great for heating food or boiling water
Disposable Lighter This simple little lighter helps you do all sorts of good things with fire like cook, boil water, light candles, stay warm, and even fuse the ends of synthetic cords. Cavemen never had it this easy. (Not to mention contestants on those survival reality shows.)
- Bic® lighter
- Simple to operate
- Inexpensive to replace
- When fuel is out, the flint striker can still provide sparks against prepared tinder to light a fire
Waterproof Matches Fire is power. Considered by many survival and outdoor experts to be the best emergency matches on the market, these UCO matches packs let you strike up a candle, light a stove, or even fuse the ends of synthetic cords.
- Set of UCO waterproof matches
- Take seconds to light, even after fully submerged
- Burn for approximately 12 seconds
Multi Tool Sometimes you want a bottle opener. Other times, a screwdriver. Or pliers. How about a knife? Well, this is all of those in one compact, lightweight tool. And as handy as it is, we want to be sure you take care of your hands (and the rest of your body). So use care when handling this or any tool. Misuse may cause injury.
- AceCamp® brand
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
- Spring-loaded pliers with other tools opening from the handle
Glow Sticks Heres a bright idea: have a disposable backup light. These green glow light sticks can be used to mark equipment, people, and areas in the dark for up to 12 hours. They even work underwater!
- Set of 3 green Cyalume® glow light sticks
- Waterproof, durable, reliable, and non-toxic chemical lights
- 12-hour glow time
- 4-year shelf life
Water Purification Tablets Water is essential, but its not always safe to drink. These tablets allow for compact, effective water treatment for the most common water-borne illness in the continental US. Plus, they use chlorine dioxide and do not produce potentially harmful side-products the way chlorine or iodine might. Heres what the Aquamira® folks have to say on its website:
. . . chlorine dioxide, a well established disinfectant is the active ingredient in Aquamira® Water Treatment. Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free. The unique formula works by releasing nascent oxygen, a highly active form of oxygen, which is a strong oxidant and a powerful germicidal agent. Chlorine dioxide has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s.
- 12-pack Aquamira® Water Treatment tabs, 1 tab treats 32oz of water
- Does NOT remove heavy metals, chemicals, or petroleum-based products
Stainless Steel Cup You can drink from it. You can melt snow or boil water in it. You can collect and heat food in it. Its lightweight and durable, too. Is this stainless steel cup great or what? It even has a sturdy handle. (Which will get hot when exposed to an open flame, so be careful!)
Nalgene Bottles This 32oz BPA-free Nalgene® water bottle is one serious workhorse. It can hold liquids at a wide range of temperatures, so it can be used as a hot or cold pack. Also, it can keep food safe from vermin. It can even store sharps. The key is its rigidity which makes it far easier to fill from hard-access water sources than a collapsible bottle. So drink up, friends. And then drink some more.
- Includes (2) Bottles
Hand Sanitizer Pen As much as we love soap and water, sometimes they're simply not an option. This compact 60% alcohol hand sanitizer makes a great substitute when nothing else is available.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60% ethanol or isopropanol alcohol
- Convenient pen size applicator
Dry Shampoo A bad hair day isnt exactly a crisis, but poor hygiene can be. This spray-in dry shampoo keeps your hair clean and fresh when regular bathing is not possible.
- Batiste dry shampoo
- Easy to apply! Simply spray into your hair's roots, massage through with your fingertips, and brush your hair like normal.
- Helps conserve water for drinking
All-in-One Toothbrush Dont let gum disease create a disaster in your mouth. Keep your gums and teeth clean as a whistle with this convenient combo! It packs a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and a mirror into a protective case that meets the TSA 3oz requirement.
- (2) Toothbrushes
- UltiBrush brand
- Includes toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, and mirror within a protective case
- Helps support good oral hygiene that can prevent oral infections and gum disease
Quick-Dry Chamois Towel When a towel or washcloth is nowhere in sight, grab a chamois cloth. They're perfect for drying off in a flash. Also, their super absorbent nature makes them great water-collecting devices. They can also be used in first aid!
- Includes (2) Towels
Disposable Toilet Bags Sometimes we condone potty talk. These disposable toilet bags allow for emergency bathroom relief when regular facilities are simply not available. Each contains a special powder called PooPowder® (we cant make this stuff up) that turns liquids into an odorless gel and helps deodorize solids. Theyre great for doing your, um, business in them, as well as for taking care of the sick by safely containing vomit and other body fluids.
- 6 Pack
- Each disposable toilet kit contains: a waste bag pre-loaded with Poo Powder®, a bag for disposal, a hand sanitizer packet, and TP squares
- Function best with a toilet frame (i.e. bucket, camp commode, etc.) for comfortable use
- Each bag has an indefinite shelf-life, so it'll be there when you need it
Bathing Wipes These bathing wipes will never, ever replace a long hot bubble bath, but they most definitely can help control bacteria and body odor build-up. That's a good thing when it comes to avoiding skin rashes and irritations. Plus, these wipes dont require water.
Action Wipes are made with essential oils that are known for their antiseptic and antibacterial properties Designed for sensitive skin 6 individually wrapped hypoallergenic body wipe cloths Help keep you clean and odor-free Help conserve drinking water
Nylon Twine What do mending a tent, hanging a tarp, and stringing up food (out of the reach of pesky critters) have in common? Twine. And this twine is lightweight, strong, and uniformly coated making it slightly tacky to the touch and good at holding its knots.
- 1 lb
- Black with a tar treatment
Tube Tent This tube tent is easy to erect and offers simple, short-term emergency protection from wind, rain, and snow. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you can quickly and easily weather the storm. Literally.
- AceCamp® brand
- Constructed from 2.5 mil polyethylene
- Fits two average sized adults
- Fire retardant for greater safety
- Can handle light wind (5-7 mph), so for best results, erect in a protected location
- Be sure to keep enough of an opening to allow for adequate air circulation
Trash Bags Dont let their name fool you! These bags are keepers. Made from heavy-duty, thick plastic, these trash bags are waterproof and have a wide variety of uses, such as holding water, being used as a tarp, worn as an insulation barrier, even slept on when stuffed with leaves. The possibilities are endless!
- 42 gallon size
- Sold in pack of 2
- Highly packable
- Easily cut
Fleece Blanket Theyre lightweight, durable, comfortable, and make great insulators that help keep you warm. Cozy up, friends.
- 2-sided fleece blanket, 50 in. x 60 in. each
- Machine washable synthetic material
Rain Poncho Rain got you in a pinch? Let a poncho come to the rescue! These ponchos are a supercompact wearable top layer that helps keep you dry when shelter is nowhere in sight. A poncho can also help collect rainwater or be of use as an additional layer over a shelter for more wind and water resistance. While they're versatile, take care when going through heavy brush to avoid shredding.
- Designed to be worn but also can be used as plastic sheeting
Hand Warmers Nab frostbite before it nips your extremities. These warm little guys last about 7 hours and are air-activated. When combined cold-weather layering techniques, they can make a big difference. No, make that a HUGE one.
- 6-Pack Grabber® Hand Warmers (12 total hand warmers)
Medical Kit The best medical kit is one you never have to use. That said, weve designed this versatile and compact kit to help you make the most out of a few key items. And please remember that first aid is far more effective when youve been trained. If you havent already, consider taking a course.
- Flexible bandages
- Large gauze pads
- Gauze rolls
- Gauze sponges
- Latex-free first aid tape
- Butterfly wound closures
- Flexible wrap bandage
- Latex-free nitrile gloves
- Triangle bandages
- Emergency scissors
- Irrigation syringe
- N95 masks
- Antiseptic skin cleanser
TIP: Many first aid items can be repurposed – some as fire tinder, others as a pre-filter for water, etc. We advise you take a first aid course to learn more.
N95 Masks Breathe in and out. In and out. Feels good, right? N95 masks can help keep it that way. Their filtration capability helps protect respiratory systems from airborne dust and debris (following events like earthquakes and tornados), and provides some protection from exposure to contagious disease. But bearded fellows be warned! Facial hair can get in the way of the mask's seal and compromise its protective qualities.
- Pack of 6 regular-sized N95 protective respirator masks from Precept Medical
- Features 2 straps for a snug and secure fit
Permanent Marker Pen Permanent markers are great at writing instructions, directions, supply lists, and the occasional yard sale sign. But did you know theyre also great at first aid? They allow triage workers to mark injury type, onset, and treatment right on a tourniquet. And what about emergency searches? They can call out occupants in need, hazards, searches, and more right on a home. With the ability to write on most surfaces, the possibilities are endless.
- 1 red permanent marker
Weather Radio Crank it up! And were not just referring to volume. This compact, 3-way emergency radio has the ability to recharge most modern cell-phones with its crank charge feature. Oh, and its also solar powered. Neato!
- Emergency AM, FM, and NOAA radio
- 3 power sources (easy-to-find AAA batteries, solar, and hand-crank)
- Built-in back-up flashlight
Whistle There is a reason athletic coaches and the police use whistles. Theyre far more effective than the human voice at creating sounds that get peoples attention. Also, they require less energy to produce effective volume. Just dont give one to a child to play with first thing in the morning. Trust us on that one.
- Plastic emergency whistle used by many Search-And-Rescue (SAR) units across the United States
- Produces a loud 120 decibels of volume
- Waterproof and temperature resistant
- Plastic for more comfortable use in cold temperatures
Reflective Vests You want to be seen and rescued after a disaster. And these lightweight, reflective vests can help get you noticed. Their reflective stripes are designed to be highly visible and stand out from the surrounding environment, day and night.
- ANSI Class 2 compliant vests
- Sold in pairs
- One size fits most
ID Tag You write names on backpacks, dogs, lunches in the company fridge, and more. But what about your loved ones? ID tags can help those lost in an emergency to get found, especially the young and injured. And ID tags make it far easier for emergency workers to track identities in aid stations, shelters, and reunification centers. Here is the info we recommend having on your tag in case youre ever separated: name, birth date, as well as medications, allergies, and medical conditions.
- Durable plastic cover - Metal clip
Protein Shot (w/ Caffeine) Need a boost? Let Frog Fuel give you an energy jump (pun intended) when youre on the go. Designed by former US Navy SEALs, this rapidly absorbing stuff provides 15g of medical-grade liquid protein, 80mg of caffeine, and no energy crash. No wonder marathon runners love it.
- Does not require refrigeration
- Fat, glucose, and lactose free
- Not intended to replace regular meals
- 2-year shelf life
- Contains caffeine
(6) Vanilla Food Bars Keep your energy up and your hunger pangs at bay. Each long-lasting food bar wraps about 400 calories, 53 grams of carbs, and 8 grams of protein into each handy little package.
- Needs no preparation
- 5-year shelf life
(6) Lemon Food Bars Keep your energy up and your hunger pangs at bay. Each long-lasting food bar wraps about 400 calories, 53 grams of carbs, and 8 grams of protein into each handy little package.
- Needs no preparation
- 5-year shelf life
(6) Raspberry Food Bar Keep your energy up and your hunger pangs at bay. Each long-lasting food bar wraps about 400 calories, 53 grams of carbs, and 8 grams of protein into each handy little package.
- Needs no preparation
- 5-year shelf life
Live Well Equipped
Not too long ago, Boltwell's founder wanted to stock up on some emergency items for his family. A few clicks on his computer later, he was up to his eyeballs in gloom-and-doom prepper websites. What he found on most of them: camouflage, more camouflage, and an overwhelming sense of panic.
An ad exec by trade, he used his keen sense of style to come up with the initial concept that would become Boltwell. While most emergency preparedness systems on the market are, well, extreme, Boltwell is a one-of-a-kind retail concept that gives everyday families tools to help keep loved ones safe during unexpected events.
Approachable. Educational. Streamlined. Boltwell put a whole lot of planning into their emergency kits so that you can check "keep my family prepared" off your to-do list (without thinking too much about the scary stuff).
Boltwell makes preparing for the unexpected not only empowering but also fun. Live Well Equipped.
This item is out of stock.
RETURN POLICY: Returnable within 30 days for 1) store credit and free return shipping, or 2) credit card refund less return shipping.