The original sandals launched in 1973 that made Birkenstock a menswear icon
Before the release of the Arizona, Birkenstock was a little-known German shoemaker with roots going all the way back to before the 18th century. But when guys in the ‘70s finally started giving Birks a shot, their comfortable-as-hell footwear became hard to keep in stock worldwide.
The magic is in the cork midsole and leather footbed, which are manufactured sustainably and mold perfectly to your feet the more you wear ‘em. That’s why it’s not uncommon to see guys wear and repair the same sandals for years and years — because that comfortable custom fit you build up is tough to say goodbye to.
- Special Birkenstock “Soft Footbed” with an integrated latex foam cushion that offers excellent comfort from day one that only gets better with time as the footbed molds to your feet
- Shape of footbed is built for proper walking posture, with enough room for your toes to spread out
- Lightweight EVA outsole for a cushioned step
- Cork material for footbed sustainably extracted from the bark layer of cork oak
- Flexible leather upper shapes to the contours of your feet
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Leather
- Footbed: Cork with a comfortable suede lining
- Outsole: Lightweight EVA
- If you are normally a half size, we recommend sizing down to the nearest whole size
|US Size||Birkenstock Size|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.