Refined over the years since its first introduction, the Travel Shell Jacket is a heavy-duty parka that's ready for anything
Since first designing this vintage-inspired, heavy-duty parka in 2011, the team at Battenwear has been continually wearing the hell out of 'em and refining every detail ever since. The latest update is a new American-made fabric with a smooth hand that will age well over the years as you rack up adventures in this reliable, ever-ready piece of outerwear.
- Wind- and water-resistant 60/40 nylon/cotton blend shell fabric — the blend gives it a soft, smooth hand that's durable and comfortable
- Fully lined with a lighter weight fabric than the shell
- Five exterior pockets: Three front pockets wtih snap closure, welt chest pocket, and rear map pocket
- Interior pockets for securing valuables against the elements
- Adjustable fit and exceptional mobility thanks to set-in sleeves, adjustable midline with interior drawcord, pleated elbows, and two-way zip front
- Made in USA
- Shell: 60% nylon, 40% cotton
- Lining: 65% nylon, 35% cotton
- Zipper: #10 Vislon zipper
- Hardware: Metal snaps throughout
- The Travel Shell has a relaxed, boxy fit for layering underneath, take your normal size in outerwear
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting jackets and compare to the garment measurements below
|Sleeve (from shoulder)||25½||26⅜||27¼||28|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.