Splitting wood in the crisp mountain air has never been so satisfying
The Pulaski Axe is a bigger tool than we’re used to seeing from Barebones, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t receive the same attention to detail as their smaller outdoor implements. A solid steel core connects the axe head to the pommel for superior strength and durability, and the dual blades—both an axe blade and a horizontal blade—make it a versatile tool for outdoor work.
Due to shipping regulations this item is unavailable for international delivery.
- 3 lb, hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
- Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
- Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and grubbing
- Solid steel core connects head to pommel for strength and durability
- Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
- Durable beech wood handle
- Includes a leather sheath for the axe head and hex key for adjustment
- Beech wood
- 1055 carbon steel
- Dimensions: 24” L x 12” W
- Weight: 5½ lb
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.