Barebones cast iron cookware might just be the best we’ve ever laid hands on
Barebones is all about feeling the dirt in your hands, feeling the stars shining down on you out in the backcountry, and finding time to enjoy the simplest pleasures life and nature have to offer. It makes sense that they love cast iron, being one of the simplest, most no-frills, and best all-around cookware materials in existence. Their cast iron cookware is ergonomically designed, triple-sanded for a smooth finish and pre-seasoned so you can start cooking on it immediately. We love cast iron as much as Barebones does, and we love their cast iron cookware to the stars and back -- and we know you will too.
This item is available for continental US delivery only and is not eligible for promotional pricing.
- Skillet, crock/dutch oven and matching lid
- Cleaning mesh
- Seasoning paste
- Triple-sanded smooth interior cooking surface
- Interchangeable lid fits both skillet and crock
- Set nests together, making storage a cinch
- Handmade wooden serving trivet protects surfaces from the hot cast iron when serving
- Ergonomically designed for easy carrying, cooking and cleaning
- Pre-seasoned and ready to cook on out of the box
- Covered by Barebones limited lifetime warranty
- Cast iron
- Skillet: 10.55” x 17.85” x 1.90”, 10” cooking surface
- Crock: 12” x 10.55” x 6.35”, 4 quart capacity
Returnable to Vendor
This item is shipped directly from our vendor and can only be returned directly to them. Please refer to specific return instructions below.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.