Introducing the Le Thiers knife, representing over 600 years of knifemaking heritage
Since before anyone reading this was born Thiers has been the knifemaking capital of Europe — if not the world — but it was only in the mid-’90s that the region embarked on a mission to design a knife to represent that heritage. Enter the Brotherhood of the Thiers Knife, formed with the mission to design a knife that balanced simple, beautiful design with excellent function. The result? That damn handsome knife you’re lookin’ at right above this paragraph, made by Au Sabot, a respected knife company founded in the region in 1870.
Please note this item is available for domestic US delivery only.
- Signature Le Thiers double-wave design with maker’s marks designating it an official Le Thiers knife
- Carbon steel blade is strong, retains its edge well, and is easy to sharpen
- Rosewood handles will darken and take on a handsome patina over time
- Corkscrew set into the handle, great for opening wine at picnics and campsites
- Made by hand one at a time in Le Thiers, France
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.