An eco-friendly Desert boot, handmade in Italy
The Greenflex Desert boot is one of the best kept secrets in men's footwear. Handmade in Northern Italy by a family that's been making boots for six generations, these boots are eco-friendly, handsome as hell, and represent the best value on the market. It all starts with premium European leather that's aged for 30 days in an all-natural mixture of water, oak bark, and powdered mimosa. The leather is then softened with all-natural ingredients to produce a suede leather that is supple and environmentally friendly. The boot is then finished with 100% natural rubber soles that feel like walking on a cloud. We love these boots and think you will too.
Please note this item is excluded from promotional pricing.
- Desert boot chukka style favored by WWII desert soldiers and icons like Steve McQueen
- Environmentally responsible construction
- Soft leather from Europe
- 100% natural rubber soles feel like walking on a cloud
- Handmade in Northern Italy by the same family for six generations
- Premium leather upper
- Undyed leather lining
- Ergonomic footbed
- 100% natural crepe rubber sole
- US whole sizes only
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Astorflex uses a European sizing system which we've converted to American sizes. See the chart below for original European sizes
|US Size||European Size|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.