An iconic design, made in France since 1938
The stripes on a Breton shirt were originally designed to help sailors pick out a fellow mariner who had fallen overboard. They’ve since become an iconic French design, worn by everyone from John Wayne to James Dean to Audrey Hepburn to Andy Warhol to Pablo Picasso to — well, you get the idea.
This striped sailor sweater is tailored, refined piece that’ll come in handy for any occasion in the transition months — think Fall walks around the lake and Spring dinner parties. 100% made in France in Armor Lux's own factories, these are a key piece of our transition wardrobes. Made from fine cotton in a super soft jersey and cut in a modern, tailored fit that looks great with jeans and sneakers or chinos and boots.
- Casual striped style favored by style icons like James Dean, John Wayne and Pablo Picasso
- Perfect, versatile layer for cooler weather
- Designed and produced in Quimper, France, where Armor Lux has been based since 1938
- Classic crewneck longsleeve sweater design
- Embroidered Armor Lux patch at bottom left front
- 100% cotton, spun, woven, dyed and combed by Armor Lux
- The Armor Lux Sweatshirt has a trim fit that’s true to size
- For a more relaxed fit, consider taking one size larger than your normal shirt size
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.