The Spirit of St. Louis model has been inspired by this famous custom-built, single engine, single-seat monoplane that was flown solo by Charles Lindbergh on May 1927, on the first non-stop flight from New York to Paris.
The watch is equipped with a Miyota OS00 Chronograph movement and a glass slightly curved. The Spirit of St. Louis collection brings the classic, handsome look of the 1920s to present day. Mixing day-date chronograph pilot design with modern touches like the suede leather strap, this watch fits any occasion. By wearing the watch over the years, the leather strap develops its very own distinctive patina.
- Slim case design
- Day/date window
- Chronograph minute/second/hour dials
- Tuning fork type quartz crystal
- Approx 5 year battery life
- Silver oxide battery
Materials and Strap
- Stainless Steel Case
- Soft leather strap
- 36 to 38mm (Small: for dress watches, or guys with wrists 6.25” or smaller)
- 40 to 42mm (Medium: the modern standard, perfect for most guys with wrists measuring between 6.5 and 7.5”)
- 44 to 46mm (Large: the new standard for bold, ideal on wrists upwards of 7.75”)
- 48mm and up (X-Large: maximum legibility and a serious style statement, ideal for the manliest of wrists)
Miyota Chronographic 0S00
- Ticking seconds hand with 30 minute and 12 hour stopwatch subdials
Fine for washing your motorcycle, just try to keep it out of the pool
Wipe clean with a dry microfiber cloth (the kind that come with sunglasses are usually perfect). If you have a watch rated to 100m or deeper, rinse thoroughly with cold tap water after immersion in the ocean.
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.