Superfine merino wool makes for one the comfiest socks out there
With an unfailing dedication to the manufacture of products of enduring value with quality materials and superior construction, American Trench have landed themselves among our favorite brands. Even better, they’re doubly dedicated to doing it all right here in the US. They started with their outerwear and their journey led them to add socks to their repertoire, and some damn good ones at that.
- Herringbone pattern
- Looks great with suits, chinos, and denim
- Made from superfine merino with great wicking and breathability
- Very soft handfeel thanks to 18.5 micron superfine merino fibers
- Light / medium weight sock that’ll feel great in shoes or sneakers
- Hits just over the calf and stays up
- Knit in Reading, PA
- 70% Superfine Merino Wool
- 27% Nylon
- 2% Other Fiber
- 1% Spandex
- This sock has a nice stretch and fits US shoe sizes 8 - 13
- Machine wash
- Air dry recommended
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.