The OG Jaws watch, back in action with a slick, matte black PVD case
While there are scores of features to extol about the Nautoscaph III — unique design, burly construction, seriously deep water resistance — it’s perhaps best known as the watch Richard Dreyfuss wore in Jaws. It’s a streamlined and stylish diver in stainless steel, with a black dial and sword-shaped lumed indices and hands for easy night-sight. You can only get this special, limited edition run at Huckberry, and each one is individually numbered and limited to only 50 pieces, so scoop one of these tool watches while you got the chance.
- Exclusive black PVD case is only available on Huckberry and limited to just 50 pieces
- Remastered version of the original Nautoscaph, as worn by Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws
- Stainless steel case with durable, scratch-resistant PVD coating
- Streamlined construction and classic dive style
- Ships strapped with a stainless steel mesh bracelet
- Indices and hands painted with a healthy dose of Super-LumiNova
- Anti-magnetic, shock-resistant, and water-resistant construction
- Function: Time, date
- Movement: NH35A automatic movement, 24 jewels, 41 hour power reserve, hacking function
- Case Material: Stainless steel with PVD coating
- Case Bezel: Stainless steel, unidirectional dive timer
- Case Back: Stainless steel with engraving
- Crown: Screw-down stainless steel crown
- Water Resistance: 300 m / 999 ft / 29 ATM
- Crystal: Hardened mineral crystal
- Strap: Leather strap with black PVD stainless steel buckle
- Lume: Super-LumiNova lume on hands and indices
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal Material: Hardened mineral crystal
- Strap Material: Stainless steel
- Case Diameter: 40 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
All Alsta Watches come with 2 year limited warranty that covers against manufacturing and movement defects only. If you experience any issues covered under the warranty, contact [email protected] to initiate the repair process — and if you can, include a photo or video that documents the issue. See the warranty card included with your watch for more details, and please keep the warranty card as it is necessary to initiate the repair.
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.