The OG Jaws watch, back in action
While there are scores of features to extol about the Nautoscaph II — unique design, burly construction, seriously deep water resistance — it’s perhaps best known as the watch Richard Dreyfuss wore in Jaws. It’s a streamlined and stylish diver in stainless steel, with a black dial and sword-shaped lumed indices and hands for easy night-sight. This new run is individually numbered and limited to only 300 pieces, so scoop one of these tool watches while you got the chance.
- Remastered version of the original Nautoscaph, as worn by Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws
- Streamlined construction and classic dive style
- Ships strapped with a stainless steel mesh bracelet
- Indices and hands painted with a healthy dose of Super-LumiNova
- Anti-magnetic, shock-resistant, and water-resistant construction
- Function: Time, date
- Movement: NH35A automatic movement, 24 jewels, 41 hour power reserve, hacking function
- Case Material: Stainless steel with satin finish
- Case Bezel: Stainless steel, unidirectional dive timer
- Case Back: Stainless steel with engraving
- Crown: Screw-down stainless steel crown
- Water Resistance: 300 m / 999 ft / 29 ATM
- Crystal: Hardened mineral crystal
- Strap: Stainless steel mesh
- Lume: Super-LumiNova lume on hands and indices
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal Material: Hardened mineral crystal
- Strap Material: Stainless steel
- Case Diameter: 40 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
free & easy returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.