Warm, toasty and ready for winter
Using high-quality materials, classic garment-construction techniques and best-in-class contemporary technologies, Alps & Meters makes top-of-the-line alpine sport wear built to survive anything a double black diamond can throw at it and then some. The Alpine Guide Sweater is built tough enough for an alpine guide to turn to, but it’s just as at home walking the cold streets of any urban metropolis this winter.
- Lambswool-nylon yarns blended for softness and form fitting comfort
- Reinforced British Millerain canvas shoulder panels for sturdy wear
- Water resistant pockets at chest and waist designed for ease of access and dry storage
- Ribbed elbow yarns engineered for flexibility and durability
- Fitted hand cuffs for additional comfort
- British Millerain waxed canvas
British Millerain pioneered waxed cotton in the 1700s by introducing paraffin-based waxed cotton, which far outperformed the linseed-oil impregnated cotton that was the standard at the time. They remain as industry leaders today by producing the best coated cotton materials around.
- The Alpine Guide Sweater fits true to size, take your normal sweater/jacket size
- For the absolute best fit, compare your body measurements to the chart below
|S||37 - 38.5”||31 - 31.5”|
|M||39 - 40.5”||32 - 32.5”|
|L||41 - 43.5”||33 - 33.5”|
|XL||44 - 46.5”||34 - 34.5”|
This item is not eligible for return or exchange
unreal customer service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.