The Acorn original: warm, comfortable and well-traveled
This famous slipper sock has been comforting the feet of astronauts since 1982, logging more than 500,000,000 miles in that time. Their ragg wool uppers and durable suede outsole make them perfect for roaming around the house on cool days and short trips to the mailbox or to collect a couple more logs for the fire.
- Ragg wool blend upper with a hint of stretch for comfort and shape retention
- Durable suede leather outsole for traction and insulation
- Sidewalls repel stains and water
- Premium multi-layer Cloud Cushion footbed
- Mid-calf 12” height
In 1982, Acorn leveraged the visibility provided by NASA astronauts' use of the Slipper Sock while in space and transitioned Acorn from a cottage business to a high-profile, profitable manufacturer. Since then, astronauts have worn the Slipper Socks on NASA shuttle missions, logging more than 500,000,000 miles in their Acorns. The Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum has a pair of the slipper socks on permanent exhibit.
- Ragg wool upper of 85% wool, 13% nylon, and 2% spandex
- Memory foam and EVA footbed
- Suede leather outsole and side walls
|M||7.5 - 8.5|
|L||9 - 10|
|XL||10.5 - 11.5|
|XXL||12 - 13|
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition before January 31st with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.