Vintage inspired and designed to last
About Vintage produces watches that are inspired by vintage designs, sure, but they’re also invested in the journey a timeless piece takes on its way to becoming a sought after vintage item and designing watches that can go the distance. The 1815 Chronograph is a throwback to the invention of the chronograph in 1815, designed for you to rely on it for decades to come.
- 41 mm case
- Quartz movement
- Pearl white dial
- Royal blue hands and details
- Each timepiece is unique and comes with its individual number engraved on the case back
- Custom made beautiful walnut wood box with engraved logo
- 2 year warranty against defects
- Dial: Black with stainless steel dots and hands
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal, domed
- Case: 316 High Precision Stainless steel, individually numbered
- Size: 41 mm wide, 11 mm thick
- Strap: Genuine leather with Pin buckle, 20mm width
- Movement: Miyota 6S11 Chronograph (Quartz)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM tested (Avoid use when diving)
- Stainless steel
- Sapphire crystal
- 41 mm W x 11 mm H
- Band: 20 mm W
Free & Easy Returns
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Unreal Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email[email protected]and we'll get back to you ASAP.
The Best Price Guaranteed
Find a better price up to 7 days after your purchase and we'll match it.