The Dirty Snowman Recipe
This boozy concoction got its name because it looks like a snowman jumped into a pool of beer. But take it from us, though it may be sweet, proceed with caution.
- Cocoa nibs and chopped hazelnuts, for garnish
- 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- 1 tsp cocoa nibs
- 1 1/4 ounces Cognac
- 3 ounces dark beer
- Splash coconut milk
1. Use simple syrup to rim a glass with crushed hazelnuts and cocoa nibs.
2. In a shaker, muddle 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs and the simple syrup.
3. Add the Cognac and shake well with ice.
4. Strain into the rimmed glass, add ice, and top with beer.
5. Float a splash of coconut milk on top.