Diversions + Tunes: March 7, 2015
1. THE 30 COURSE MEAL: And much more on how a New York City food critic does his job. / New York Times
2. MJ ALL DAY: Consider this the definitive "life and times of Michael Jeffrey Jordan." / Bleacher Report
3. THE VANISHING: Will we ever know what happened to the Malaysian airline that went missing one year ago? / GQ
4. IVY LEAGUE FOR FREE: Meet the man who crashed 4 years of courses at the most prestigious schools in the country. / Fast Company
5. CRAZY JACK NICHOLSON: The seventies in Los Angeles were a very different time for this Academy Award winner. / Uproxx
6. THE BOY WHO SPOKE TO THE EARTH: What happens when a world-class photographer and a disney animator co-create a children's book? / Kickstarter
Here's what we've been jamming out to at Huckberry HQ for the month of March.
Don't forget to follow us on Spotify to check out all of our exclusive playlists.