Diversions + Tunes: February 14th, 2015
1. THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS SPORT: A wild excerpt from, 'Deep,' a new book we can't wait to read. / Men's Journal
2. SEND THE WEATHERMAN: Get to know the military's most elite and unknown special operators. / NBC News
3. WHY DID RADIOSHACK GO BANKRUPT?: A fascinating read on the former retail giant's "slow-motion collapse." / Bloomburg
4. WEARABLE AIRBAGS: Taking cues from the motorcycle industry, a new inflatable ski suit has been developed that inflates in 100 milliseconds. / Wired
5. DIVE BAR RULES: Tip 100% to start, cash is king, and four other guidelines to follow at your local watering hole. / Valet Mag
6. AURORA TOUCHING THE SUNRISE: You've probably never seen the Northern Lights do this. / Popular Mechanics
Here's what we've been jamming out to at Huckberry HQ for the month of February.
Don't forget to follow us on Spotify to check out all of our exclusive playlists.
We hope you enjoy!